Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rakuten SG


If you haven't already known.... Rakuten has finally launched in Singapore!




What is Rakuten?
Rakuten, Inc. is one of the world's leading e-commerce companies and they just had a soft launch on 3rd December 2013 in Singapore, providing local consumers and businesses an e-commerce platform providing high quality merchandises from both Japanese and Singaporean merchants. They offer a wide array of products ranging from electronics, apparels, beauty products, food and beverages etc..! High quality merchandise shipped from Japan to suit local consumers not readily available on other e-commerce sites. In addition, registered members stand to earn Rakuten Super Points loyalty programme.

Rakuten provides other e-commerce services for B2B, B2B2C and even travel!


If you are a fan of japanese products (like me!), you would be happy to know that you literally have a one stop station for all your shopping and necessities!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


When Rakuten launched in December 2013, I had the privilege of shopping for gifts for myself, as well as MY READERS! <:




Here's what's for you guys!


1)

YES,  A nano block camera in the beautiful red! No kidding. I wish I could keep this for myself, but I didn't and I'm giving ONE of this away to you guys!







2)


A briefcase camera pouch. which I cannot help but kept one for myself. :D Even my mom loves this. Hehe







3. 
Another camera pouch in the shape of a vintage camera! I kept this for myself as well <: It doesn't just work as a camera pouch, you can even double it up as coin pouch!




How to be eligible for the giveaway?


To qualify,
1) Sign up for an account for FREE at Rakuten Singapore's Website HERE. 

2) Like Rakuten SG's Facebook Page
3) Like Smittenpixels Photography's Facebook Page


Lastly,


4) Drop me an Email @ fiona.sng@hotmail.com

  • With the header:   Rakuten Giveaway
  • Pass me the email address that you have used to sign up for the Rakuten account for verification purposes
  • With the print screen to indicate that you have liked Smittenpixels Photography's Facebook account 
  • This is optional but it is also a BONUS: But you may tell me anything about yourself, and how you started reading this space so that I can get to know more about you. (:

Giveaway ends on 19th April 2014 23:59.


I will choose 3 winners in total, 1 of you will walk away with the Nanoblock camera, and the other 2 will be receiving the adorable camera pouches. 



THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! (: I will be emailing the 3 winners in the next few days! :D




Do visit Rakuten Singapore and embark on your shopping spree now!

xx

No comments: