Monday, January 6, 2014

White Room










As mentioned in my early 'Lounging Around' blog post, I did a portraiture shoot with the gorgeous Shanice Ang for the revamp of her blog and it just so happened that the boy and I got a room at Studio M for our staycation and it became the perfect shoot location for us that entirely fit the bill for an all white theme. I played with a few different edits because I couldn't decide which I liked best. It's a breeze shooting Shanice ever since I met her a year ago for an outdoor shoot for an online store. Special guest appearance is non other than my love- Fujifilm X100S.

By the way, I have thoughts of letting go of my X100S. I'll put up a proper selling post in time to come. For now, if you guys are interested, feel free to drop me an email and I'll furnish you with the details.

If anyone is wondering why I've kinda disappeared from most of my social media platforms especially Twitter and Dayre, that's cause I've damaged my other iPhone that allows me to access these platforms and I'm keeping my work phone as it is (for work), except that I've only downloaded Instagram. If all goes well, I'll be getting my new iPhone today and I'll be back on track in no time. (: Such a pity I missed out on so much that I wanted to share daily on Dayre.

-----------

For any enquiries or interest in having your personal portraiture done, do contact me at fiona.sng@hotmail.com as well! (:

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous!