Thursday, May 23, 2013

Obsession Of The Damsel- Dress It Up Lookbook















By: Fiona Sng

Just some lookbook shots that I did for Obsession Of The Damsel last year for Christmas! One of the nicest nicest clients I have ever had, and Eunice and I really love working with them. They are making a comeback this June, and I'm really stoked! It's been quite awhile since I last met them. (: Please check out their site next month for their new launch!

June is a hella exciting month with lots of plans in store for me and I'm extremely stoked, I can't wait! Two trips and new projects that I can't wait to start on. Thank you for all the kind souls I've met and the opportunities coming my way. Speaking of which, I will put up the China trip photos in the next post! The first quarter of the photos are finally ready (really, finally!). 

There have been unpleasant rumors and twisted lies going around, but I still take my stand on being honest and steering away from all these negative people. I love what I'm doing, and I'll continue to work hard and believe in what I'm doing. It doesn't matter if anyone doesn't appreciate the honesty, at the very least my conscience is clear. Count me out of those fake friendships where everyone steps on everyone to climb/ get famous. It can't be helped that tongues are bound to wag, but those who know, know. I will not waste the time to even bother to defend myself. My actions speak louder than words.

Have a fruitful June! ^_^

xx

2 comments:

Wenhui said...

Very nice photos!!! ^^ I love the whole feel hehe

Fiona Sng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.