Friday, May 3, 2013

Lace and Ebony; Chinois Chic Lookbook





























Model: Angela Maryann Lim
Wardrobe: Lace and Ebony
By: Fiona Sng

Finally, here are some of my works taken early this year for Lace and Ebony (: It's one of my favourite lookbooks ever, I love how Angela can carry off the oriental look and feel so much. It's also the very first time I work with her, and we've both built a very strong rapport and chemistry with each other. It's always a joy working together. Thank you Angela for always been so endearing and supportive of my works. <3 I've so much more recent works that I'd like to put up and share with everyone here. Will be more regular here so keep your eyes peeled!

Feel free to email me if you have any enquiries or would like to engage me for shoots at fiona.sng@hotmail.com (:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice set! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice set! :)

Fiona Sng said...

Thank you, Rubz!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona! Nice pictures! Been a silent reader of your wonderful blog! By the way what is your Chinese name? Sorry been really curious heee XD