Friday, July 6, 2012

Wild Hearts









A tiny part 1 preview of a personal shoot with my dearest friend Vivianne. V took an interest in photography lately and I wanted to do a little something for her to take her mind off unhappy stuffs and we wanted to have a little collaboration fun together so we headed out for a shoot (:

While we thought we'd have to shelve our plans due to the horribly bad weather, we took a smoke break at a back alley and I took these (I guess you could call it partially-candid) shots. I think she looks smoking hot here! (pun intended)

Lucky for us, the sky cleared up and the shoot went well as intended. I'll put up the second part in a few days!


ps/ I will most probably be doing the giveaway of the magazines but please give me some time to sort through them as I really have a lot to juggle on my hands right now. Thank you! (:

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you smoke? :(

Fiona Sng said...

Yes I do.. ): Trying to cut down now!