Sunday, July 29, 2012

Instagram Update


1) Paul Maison De Qualité with the boy a few weeks back. I had the Medium Sirloin steak which was really good and done just right (: The steak was pretty big and the potatoes were really nice. My mind is quite a blank now so I won't go into the details. Paul's has been highly raved so you may like to go and have a try if you haven't.


391A Orchard Road
#03-16/16A/17
Ngee Ann City Tower A
Singapore 
Tel: +65 6836 5932

Opening hours:
Bakery:
Sun-Thu:  8.30am - 10pm
Fri-Sat:  8.30am - 11pm
Restaurant:
Mon-Sun:  10am - 11pm

2) CrazyWorld Cafe with the best friend, TL, on Wednesday after my shoot. Before TL told me about CrazyWorld, I have never heard about it before and was pretty amazed at why majority of the people hadn't known about it. The concept was really...homely. Think taiwanese old school concept with vintage toy decorations, and works of a local photographer. I had the Seafood Marinara and TL had the Fish and Chips which was honestly average but everything else made up for the food. I had my first try at fruit beers and Baileys Cheesecake which was....fab. :D Please do try the chicken wings if you ever head there too, it goes really well with the pairing sauce!


24 Temple Street, Singapore 058569
Tel: +65 6223 7553
Opening Hours:
Mon : Rest Day Tues: 6pm to 10pm Wed – Thu : 12pm to 10pm Fri – Sat : 12pm to 11:30pm Sun  : 12pm to 10pm




3) Brenda and I after our shoot at WhiteCottage and lunch at Stranger's Reunion! No pictures of the food but the Smoked Salmon Sandwich was delicious :D (I'm not even a sandwich person to begin with).

4) Some time back when D and I brought Doldie out for a shoot at one of the new explored location at my area. I guess this could count as D's first official try at being behind the lens. 


5) SALTED EGG LIU SHA BAO @ Victor's Kitchen with the mates during lunch break! We never knew good dim sum was just a 5 mins walk away from us all these while. Apologies for the bad picture but the insides were piping hot and it was so yummy ^_^ I'm never a porridge person either but I tried so hard to finish the bowl of pork porridge when I was so full. It's almost always full and there's always a queue during lunch time. 

Victor's Kitchen (Sunshine Plaza)
91 Bencoolen Street
#01-21 Sunshine Plaza
Tel: 9838 2851
Opening Hours: Tue to Sun 1030am to 8pm
                         Closed on Mon


6) My baby hugging her bear bear on a rainy afternoon (:


7) Yesterday, after a 5 hours long shoot. 

8) Me, the day before yesterday, all happy after purchasing my memory card and reflector. My passion burns a hole in my poor pockets.


9) After yesterday's 5 hours shoot, D and I made our way over to We Are The Furballs for some happy doggie time! Here's Slinky, the Daschund <:

10) And Bui Bui, the French Bulldog who fell asleep in Des's arms. We were both really really happy being surrounded by pups. The owners are really friendly and sweet people too <: Better photos will be up when I upload them from my camera!

Check out more about it here: W.T.F
45 East Coast Road, Singapore, Singapore 428765
Tel: 6348 6330


Instagram has made it really easy for me to document my life since it's not possible for me to bring Benji out on a daily basis. It has been a helluva busy, tiring and fulfilling week and I can't ask for more (: I'm finally spending a day just chilling at home and resting because my entire body is breaking apart from long hours of shoots. Can't wait for exams to be over so I can get down to doing the giveaway and so much more! I'll be taking a break from shoots this week and just spending the rest of the days mugging and editing photos so I can put them up here as soon as possible. 

Goodbye July, and hello August! 

xx

No comments: