Friday, June 1, 2012

We'll be the envy of everyone



































I was pretty hesitant about putting this series (+ some candids) up because I wasn't really pleased with the photos. The weather was pretty bad that day, but we made the best out of what we could. Moreover, I screwed it up by attempting to watermark my photos (in a horribly wrong way).

The girls were really lovely, and it was nice meeting Loraine who's extremely bubbly and cute and catching up with Tivona over brunch at 1 Caramel (: We loved the ambience there and the Egg Benedict which I had was good and reasonably priced! But I give thanks for the great company and fun throughout the shoot and how positive they were even though we were all really shagged from exploring and trudging around with our things. Don't you just love the hopscotch that Loraine and I drew? Pity we couldn't find a nice empty area to have it drawn and we were racing against time. I'm glad we carried out the idea nevertheless since I've been dying to draw a hopscotch. ^_^

If you'd like to have a shoot done with me, please feel free to drop me a mail at fiona.sng@hotmail.com and I'll get back to you asap.

Think happy thoughts, be strong. Not allowing negativity and changes bring me down. Keeping fingers crossed for the new job tonight. I can barely contain my excitement! ^_^


xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
May i know whrs this place tht u hv your shoot at?its a really lovely place and you did a brill job:>

Fiona Sng said...

Hello! Thank you for your kind words but I'm sorry I won't be able to reveal the place. Hope you understand (;