Saturday, December 24, 2011

Live for today, we'll dream tomorrow



















This year's Christmas is a far cry from the last, or any other previous ones, but I'm relieved I didn't spend my days crying my heart out. In fact, I had one of the best X'mas with people whom I spent 7 years, and some 13 years, growing up with partying in our very own little private space and had the time of our lives together. These people are those whom I'd lay my life down for without a second thought. The father and I had a little heartwarming talk when we had some time alone, and it hurts seeing just how much daddy has aged. To the greatest man of my life, I love you even though you will never see this but I will safeguard you with all that I have. I promise an even better celebration next year, babies (:




Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!



xoxo

5 comments:

Wenhui said...

Merry Christmas to you, Fiona!! :>

Anonymous said...

hey is your best friend jacqueline studying now or working under her boyfriend's company? :)) ty for answering!

Fiona Sng said...

Wenhui: MERRY XMAS TO YOU TOO DARLING <: Hope you've had an awesome one! /hugs

Anon: Hi, hmm I think you should direct this question to Jacqueline instead! I don't wish to reveal too much about my friend's life! Hope you understand.

Anonymous said...

Where's the temple located at? Never seen it before? Is it not in Singapore? Thanks in advance! :)

Fiona Sng said...

Hi, it is Kusu Island! <: